LENS4US LTD is committed to respecting and maintaining the privacy of our customers (“you”). The trade mark Lens4us and Lens4us.com, the trade name Lens4us and the website www.lens4us.com is owned and operated by LENS4US LTD (“We”). LENS4US LTD is a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus under VAT company number 10341207V. For the purpose of the Data Protection Laws of the Republic of Cyprus, LENS4US LTD is a data controller.
This is an agreement between you and LENS4US LTD.
Use of Information
We only collect personal information that is knowingly provided to us by you. Examples of the type of information that we may collect about you are listed below. Please note that the following is not an exhaustive list of all of the information that we may collect about you:
- Information that you input through the web forms on our website (e.g. Customer Registration, Contact Us Form etc…)
- Records of any correspondence that you make with us
- Information you may provide us with in order to make transactions on our website
- Information you may provide us with in order to facilitate the fulfilment of orders you place with us
- Information about your visits to our website. This may include (but is not limited to) communication information, traffic information, weblog data and location data.
Examples of the ways in which we might use the data we collect about you are listed below. Please note that the following is not an exhaustive list of ways in which we might use the information that we collect about you. We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Respond to any requests you have for us
- Present the content of our website to you in the most appropriate manner for you
- Notify you of any changes to our service
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis
We will not pass your personal information on to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Payment Service Providers
Currently, our website www.len4us.com uses a third party payment service provider (PSP) in order to process credit and debit card transactions. In order to complete a purchase with Lens4us.com you will be transferred to pages hosted by a third party PSP. Our selected PSPs are fully PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. The PSP has full responsibility for the security of your transaction data. You can be completely confident that nothing that passes to our PSP’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties. Our PSP will not share your personal information with any individual or organisation.
Disclosure of Information
LENS4US LTD may disclose your personal data to our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries. In the following events we may disclose your information to third parties:
- If LENS4US LTD (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired by a third party (personal data about our customers will be one of the transferred assets)
- If LENS4US LTD sells or acquires any business or assets we may disclose your personal information to the third party buyer or seller
- If we are under any legal obligation to share your personal information. This may include providing information to third party companies for purposes of fraud protection and reduction of credit risk
Links to Other Websites
The lens4us.com website provides links to other third party websites and resources. These third party websites are not under the day to day control of LENS4US LTD . When you click through to these websites you leave the web pages under the control of LENS4US LTD. We cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any issues that you may face which arise from the use of third party websites that are linked to from our website. We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each website that you click through to from our site before using them. We will do our best to only link to websites of a high quality and relevance to our customers.
Data Protection Laws & Your Rights
In the Republic of Cyprus your personal information is protected by the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law 138(1) 2001. The Law provides that any information that we possess about you must be accurate, relevant, should not be excessive and must be processed lawfully and fairly. We will put measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to data that we keep about you, and will do our utmost to try to ensure that no such unauthorised disclosures occur. At any time you have the right to view any information that we keep about you and are able to correct any inaccuracies. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our registered address, set out above.